Greater Mercer TMA has been selected as a finalist in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good program! Each day five finalists are profiled at 100carsforgood.com and the public votes for the non-profit that they believe can do the most good with a new vehicle.
We’re grateful for this opportunity to showcase our RideProvide transportation service and hopefully win a car to help us provide rides for seniors and visually impaired adults in our community. Please spread the word and make time to visit www.100carsforgood.com TOMORROW, Wednesday, July 25th to vote for us.
Here’s what you can do today:
- Visit http://www.100carsforgood.com.
- In the search box at the top right of the page, search for “Greater Mercer TMA” and our voting page will come up.
- Click on the green box to the left of Greater Mercer TMA.
- You’ll see a “Remind Me” button appear underneath that green box.
- Click on the “Remind Me” button! By clicking on “Remind Me”, you’ll automatically receive a reminder to vote next Wednesday. There is only ONE day to vote, so it’s very important not to forget!
RideProvide provided 9,200 rides last year and the number of new ride requests is increasing. Rides have increased 16% in the last six months alone, and we’re on track to give close to 10,000 rides in 2012. A new vehicle would really improve our ability to meet the growing transportation needs of an aging population!